Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DL 380 HP Proliant G4 - Linux Redhat 3.0 ES

Status
Not open for further replies.

hameja

Programmer
Oct 15, 2003
BE
Hi People

May somebody out there help. I need to configure this linux server but I can see the disks. Somebody had ealier suggested that I need to download the scsi drivers but I have gone to HP site I can't still find the drivers to donwload. How can I get these drivers and what do I need to do.

John

The Smart Array driver was right under your nose at HP's website. Strange how you missed it.

--== Anything can go wrong. It's just a matter of how far wrong it will go till people think its right. ==--

or a DL380 you shouldn't need drivers as such, using HP Smart start, configure the machineand tell it th eos will be linux - its all a fairly straightforward interface, also at this point configure the raid array. This should then be available for you to install onto.

Using the Fedora operating systems they pick the arrays up with no additional software. I thought Redhat Enterprise was very similar?

I wish someone would just call me Sir, without adding 'Your making a scene'.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back