Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Diversion - diverted position + one

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukoir

Technical User
Aug 11, 2002
BR
MD110-BC9
In md110 the diversion call stop in diverted extension, only one step even if that extension is diverted to another.
e.g extension 1000 is diverted to 1001 and 1001 is diverted to 1002. the call to 1000 is diverted only to 1001 and not to 1002.
Someone has a patch to do that condition to not stop in the first?

The md has beem like this for years .All since the beginning with R2 .
Never heard of a patch for this .
BC10&BC11&bc12 has the PELPI function so it isn't really an
issue anymore .
Only way to get to steps ,is to combine one cdini with one follow me .

Actually there is a CSD called "Repeated Diversion". This is not only 1 patch, but 20 of them! It uses ASPAP 192 to tell how many diversions are allowed.

Right fcpli ,there has been a lot of CSD's over the years.

fcpli hi
I don't find to ASPAP 192. How do you find ASPAP 192 or which is the MD110 version?
best regards

hi fcpli,
Actually I need 2 diversions, the second diverted to voice-mail. Is there repeated diversion for BC9? which AS?
Could you send me the patches to analyse, if is in another version I will translate to BC9.

lukoir!
I refer to Daddy's answer. And, the amount of patches is always the same, it has nothing to do with the number of diversions (max 15, no ECF). AS is not important, and the translation from BC9 to BC9 is quite easy to do, I suppose? So, if you want
more info, contact me through the forum's FAQ.

fcpli

double diversion was removed in the early days of AXE implementation to stop A to B and B to A at the same time

This is not an AXE. The A-B-A diversion is taken care of in the MD110 for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back