Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Distinct ring for just one skillset 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chippowell

Technical User
Jul 13, 2006
US
I don’t think this is possible, but I thought I’d run it by this group.

CS1K 7.5, AACC 6.2. Call center manager requests that one certain skillset, which is tied to a certain CDN (a dedicated incoming DID number), ring distinctly from other ACD calls on agent phones: M3905’s. I know you can set distinct rings on individual line keys with CLS DRDA, and then DNRO/DNRI on the individual keys (controlled in LD 56). But for an agent’s ACD key on key 0, I don’t see how you would make one skillset call ring differently than another.

Thoughts?

Thanks as always!

I never heard that a different ringing is possible on ACD using CS1000. I do not see the utility as only one call at a time can be routed to a set. If it is for the agent to kmow a certain type of call is arriving to his set, well have the DID assign a specific skillset and in the symposium ''display configuration'' chose to have skillset appear to the agent phone display. If the DID is a CDN too, you can have the CDN (DID) appeared with the skilset on the phone screen.
Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back