Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dissapearing arrows

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigracefan

Programmer
Apr 2, 2002
US
I'm redoing our website with a new design contracted by a 3rd party. I can get everything to work except the arrows on the menus and some blocks near some links. Here is the sample page from the 3rd party:

When I do a "save as" of their page, I get the same results. They also sent me some template of those pages, but the same thing, no arrows and blocks.

I'm sure this is probably something silly, could someone give my some direction?

Thanks,
Pete

You need to download all the images that are referenced in the CSS file as well and correct their references. I don't think Save as... does that for you. All in all, these templates are not really good and if they are not allowing you to save the entire page as a zipped package, you might be better off looking somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back