Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations strongm on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Displaying Summary Total Field in Page Footer

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceicebaby

Programmer
Mar 18, 2004
US
I'm using Crystal 10 and Oracle 8.5. I want to display Summary Total Fields in Page Footer Instead of Report Footer which it doesn't let me do. The reason I want to do this is 'cos then it displays the whole Report in one page, otherwise it goes to second page to display the Report Footer and the Totals also go on the next page. Is there any way I can avoid this Problem?

Have you tried suppressing the page footer? This might allow the report footer to fit on the first page. Also make sure that you don't have "New page before" checked for the report footer in the section expert.

-LB

I tried suppressing the page footer but it doesn't help. Also the "New page before" is not checked for the report footer in the section expert.If somehow, I can get the Total Fields in the Page Footer Section, it will solve my problem. Thanks for the help anyways.

Try shrinking the report footer to the same size as the page footer.

Report footers don't automatically cause a page break, so it has to do with formatting.

-k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back