Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

displaying radio buttons from query

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCM06

Programmer
Mar 21, 2006
CA
Hi guys....
I will like to display the users selection from a input that is being stored in a table. I am able to bind text but I am having difficulties displaying the radio and checkboxes selected.

<cfformgroup type="repeater" query="qListRequest" name="RequestList" >
<cfformgroup type="vertical">
<cfformitem type="html"><b>Have you ever been prescribed the following:</cfformitem>
<cfinput type="radio" name="Q12" value="{Q12.selectedData=='N'}"
label="No" bind="{Q12.selectedData=='N'}">
<cfformgroup type="horizontal" >
<cfinput type="radio" name="Q12" value="Y" label="Yes" >
<cfformitem type="text" visible="{(Q12.selectedData == 'Y')?true:false}"width="{Q12.selectedData ? 250 : 200}"> If yes, please check ALL that apply::</cfformitem>
<cfinput type="checkbox" name="Q12PlanA" label="Private drug insurance plan - please specify:"
value="{qListRequest.Q12PlanA.selectedData =='true'}"
visible="{(Q12.selectedData == 'Y')?true:false}"/>
<cfinput type="checkbox" name="q12PlanB" label="Ontario Government drug insurance plan (Ontario Drug Benefit Program)" visible="{(Q12.selectedData == 'Y')?true:false}"
value="{qListRequest.selectedItem.q12PlanB =='true'}"/>
<cfinput type="checkbox" name="q12PlanC" label="Other plan - please specify:"
visible="{(Q12.selectedData == 'Y')?true:false}">
value="{qListRequest.selectedItem.q12PlanB =='true'}"/>
<cfinput type="Text" name="q12PlanCSpecial" value="" size="15" maxlength="25"visible="{(Q12.selectedData == 'Y')?true:false}" bind="{qListRequest.currentItem.Q12PlanCSpecial}">
</cfformgroup> <!--- Horizontal --->
</cfformgroup> <!--- Vertical --->
</cfformgroup>

Thanks in advance,
GC

It is a cfform using flash format.

Thanks,
GC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor