Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DISPLAYING pdf in picturebox

Status
Not open for further replies.

2009luca

Programmer
Jul 27, 2013
IT
Possible to displaying .pdf file in picturebox?
Tks

Explain your requirement

e.g. Why do you want to display it in a picturebox, rather than, say, a webbrowser control which has been previously illustrated to you: thread222-1806958

I have in a dir a few pdf file.
all pdf file can have one or more page.
I need to show the pdf file in pictire box or any other component solution.
important for me is to make a possibilty to scroll up and down with a vertical scrollboar.

note:
the all pdf have orizontal orintation, based a A4 page format

Oops, we seemed to have crossed our posts when I was updating my original post which I accidentally posted before completing.

So, just to repeat:

Why do you want to display it in a picturebox, rather than, say, a webbrowser control which has been previously illustrated to you 2 1/2 years ago, and which does exactly this: thread222-1806958

ops..

when code go in:

Me.WebBrowser1.Navigate2 PATHPDF

see wath have in immagine1.jpg!

my code:
Option Explicit
Private Sub CHIUDI_Click()

Set Form3 = Nothing
Unload Me

End Sub
Private Sub Form_Activate()

Dim PATHPDF As String
PATHPDF = STRPATHPDF & NOME_FILE

Debug.Print STRPATHPDF & NOME_FILE

Me.WebBrowser1.Navigate2 PATHPDF

Me.Text1.SetFocus

End Sub
Private Sub Form_Initialize()

Call STOP_MOVE(Me.Caption)

End Sub

Ok,. so that's not really a |VB issue. That's more to do with browser configuration (since we are leveraging the a browser).

When you try and open the file in your browser, by entering the same path, what happens?

No.
Are the image of result whern i post the address of my pdf file in the related webroser.

Taht is the suggestion by stringman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back