Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Displaying JPEGS in a report

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNCTarheels

Programmer
Feb 5, 2002
US
I used the sample code from MS to copy jpegs into an Access database for use in a Crystal Reports report. However, I have noticed after the load, the OLE is stored as a package. As a result, when I try to display the image in Crystal Reports, the image does not display.

I then added a new column to the database and inserted an object as MS Photo Editor. The image will now display in CR? How do I modify the code to have the object inserted as a MS Photo Editor object? I think it has to do with the .Class attribute, but I have not been able to find any documentation on this.

Or how do I programmatically display an image? The record will have a pointer to a file name. I can either display the image or access an access db to grab the image. I am using either jpg or gif.
A little bit you, a little bit me. [hippie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back