Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Displaying JPEG stored in an OLE field 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperG

Programmer
Mar 24, 2000
CA
I am looking for a way to display a jpeg attached to a record in a form. As a bound object it just shows the description.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Glenn

From MS at:

Displaying Images in a Form
Use the AutoForm: Columnar Wizard to create a new form that is based on the ImageTable table.
Open the Imageform form in Design view and then add an image control to the form by using the Image tool in the toolbox. You are prompted to select an image to insert. Select any image available on your computer. Name the control ImageFrame.
Set the OnCurrent property of the Imageform form to the following event procedure: Private Sub Form_Current()
On Error Resume Next
Me![ImageFrame].Picture = Me![ImagePath]
End Sub

Set the AfterUpdate property of the ImagePath text box to the following event procedure: Private Sub ImagePath_AfterUpdate()
On Error Resume Next
Me![ImageFrame].Picture = Me![ImagePath]
End Sub

Open the Imageform form in Form view. Notice that the form displays the corresponding bitmap for each record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back