Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Displaying Access Table/Query on one report page using sub-reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktwclark

Programmer
Jan 30, 2002
GB
I have an Access 2003 database with a report that has 3 graphs and a sub-report linking to another report.

The problem I have is that the recordset that is used to populate the sub-report has 19 records. I can get these 19 records to display in the sub-report fairly easily, except that 19 pages are added to the report - 1 for each record in the sub-report, although all the records of the sub-report are already displayed on the 1st page of the report.

I can't understand how 19 pages have been replicated in the report when all the data from the sub-report fits on 1 page.

The 19 pages look exactly the same!

Any help would be appreciated, or if there is another way you know of displaying table/Query data in a report that looks similar to a spreadsheet layout, and that can automatically resize itself to ensure all the data fits
on one page, I'd be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back