Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

display start and finish dates with TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

karsh

IS-IT--Management
Aug 5, 2002
IN
how can i show the start and finish dates with Time displayed.
i am using project 2000.
i will really appreciate your help.
thanks

Tools | Options | View (tab)...

I think there are about 5 fields you can change. You can experiment selecting different fields and various values until you find a suitable answer. (Or you can go directly to the Date Format field and change it to display the date and time.)

THANKS.
I HAVE ALREADY TRIED THE VIEW OPTIONS. HAD NO LUCK WITH IT.
WHERE DO I FIND THE SECOND OPTION YOU SAID ABOUT FORMATTING THE DATE FIELD, ACTUALLY I WAS LOOKING FOR THAT BUT COULDNT FIND IT.
AS I WENT INTO THE TIMECHANGE UNDER FORMAT, BUT COULDNT FIND IT.
I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD HELP ME WITH IT.
THANKS

(It was late at night when I made my original posting.)

The _only_ place you need to go to is the View-tab (Tools | Options... | and click on the tab named View) and then to the "Date Format" field (it's beneath the "Default view" selection box).

Click on the dropdown arrow and you'll see about 20 possible display formats. Some of those include the time and one of them is _just_ the time.

If you still can't find it, please tell me which version of Project you're using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back