Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Display is too small on XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDyer777

Programmer
Jun 14, 2003
US
I bought Bryce 5 this morning, and downloaded the 5.01 patch, too. When I bring Bryce up, two things are immediately wrong:

1) the work area is very small and centered on the screen, with dark dead space all around. Once after minimizing/maximizing or something like that it came up displayed properly, taking up the whole screen. Anyone know what causes this?

2) a copy of my task bar is displayed at the bottom of the screen. This isn't the actual task bar, it us just an image of the task bar displayed by Bryce. I have to minimize Bryce to work with the task bar.

Is Bryce buggy or something?

For number one, move your mouse upto the top, choose file, then choose document setup, from there choose the resolution of your work area, and the resolution of your rendered image.

As for #2 cant really help you there, since it seems Bryce5 is unlike Bryce4 ( bryce4 managed to make itself true always on top ) , but bryce 5 seems to fight with this, not removing the ghost image of the start bar, but rather keeping it there, so you think its on top.

Karl Blessing
PHP/MySQL Developer
Envynews.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back