Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Display Information With Bridged Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

phvoice

MIS
Mar 24, 2004
US
I am working on an issue where I have a phantom number ringing in on 3 phones that have the phantom number as 3 bridged appearances on the phone.

The issue is on internal calls the internal extension number of the callers do not show up on the display. I tried setting in System Parameters Features (Page 16) CM 3. The "Display Information With Bridged Call" and that has not affected anything.

Does anyone know of a way to get this information to display on a bridged appearance call?

What currently displays is if internal users name is Joe Smith at extension 6700 and they are calling John Doe - the display will read: "Smith, Joe to Doe, John", and what user would like is to see "Smith, Joe 6700 to Doe, John".

I think you would have to have the extension number in the name field of the stations for that to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back