Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Display Info in the Combo Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Hello .<br>I have the problem displaying information in the combo box in a subform which is based on the table( I have tired to do the same through qury but also did not have any lack)<br>The form itself is a pup-up subform which is activated by the press of the button for each record of the continus parent form.&nbsp;&nbsp;Some of its filds are unbound and are equted to the parant form values in similar fileds.&nbsp;&nbsp;Other are comboboxes whose record sourse is query based but Contorl sourse is cosen to be the one that exists in the table on which the form is based.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;THE PROBLEM I have is that for one of the combo boxes the Control Sourse does not exist in the table so the information is not displayed while still being entered correctly.&nbsp;&nbsp;If anyone have faced with similar problme I will be gratfull if you can help.<br><br>Best Regards

the info which displayed in combo boxes determined by RowSource property of that combo box, But ControlSource property determines where this info will store after you chosse it from that combo box..<br><br>i hope this would help YOU... <p>Mohamed Aly<br><a href=mailto:samara_79@hotmail.com>samara_79@hotmail.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back