Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

display clock on avaya digital phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkondilys

IS-IT--Management
Apr 24, 2003
US
Hey Guys,

is there any way to display a clock on the avaya ip office digital phones, especially series 5402, 5410, 5420?

Thanks

If possible Upgrade to 4.2.4 this works only for the 54xx series and not for the 56xx, or create a button called "time of day" so it's not possible on the 5402/5602

y1pzZTEUdok1vrI5cLb3FdPX4PgTPlSONkb5WPjz0x50etSujaMSmhdRCbOx9vASnrRNzzXv0IxNQA

If you create a button then the extension number will be gone.

y1pzZTEUdok1vrI5cLb3FdPX4PgTPlSONkb5WPjz0x50etSujaMSmhdRCbOx9vASnrRNzzXv0IxNQA

If you program features on buttons 4 to 15 of the Users Button Programming tab, they correspond to 12 buttons on the dial pad of the 5402 phones, and are used in conjunction with the "Feature" key. i.e. Feature then 1 equals Button 4, Feature then * equals button 10 etc.

Regards

but there still isn't room on the screen for the time to display!!!! And 5602's don't have a Feature button.

Jamie Green

ACA:Implement - IP Office
ACS:Implement - IP Office

Football is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

If you re-program button 2 to be Time of Day. Then press this button on the 5402 handset, the handset will display the time and date (but no extn number or name). You can then change the button prog back to appearance and the time and date remains on the 5402 handset. This assume the user knows their extn number and doesn't need to be reminded by the phone

Be aware that not only the name and extensionnumber but also the B(arred), N(o calls), D(ivert), G(roup) etc information is lost as well when using a 'Time'button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back