Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Disclaimer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2002
US
Does Exchange 2003 Enterprise have a place to add a disclaimer to all outbound emails or will i have to purchase some sort of third party software to do this with? Also if i have to buy a third party what is some of the better ones out there? Thanks in advance for any infomation.

Jim

Which won't work (as given) for mail outbound from the MTA ...

Frankly, I'd suggest one of the many 3rd party products that can do this such at MailMarshal

We use something called eXclaimer:

There is a spam piece but we didn't need that part...The disclaimer works like a charm for outgoing mail which is all we wanted. Easy to setup and configure too...

I think it was around $300.

Hope this helps...

I do this with postfix and altermime on a second machine (which also has an anti-spam and anti-virus role for incoming email.) Works great.

Check , their trial anti-spam soft contains a disclaimers, which continues to function for free after experation.

Marc
[sub]If 'something' 'somewhere' gives 'some' error, expect random guesses or no replies at all.
Free Tip: The F1 Key does NOT destroy your PC!
[/sub]

>one of the many 3rd party products that can do this

See ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back