Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Disclaimer for Exchange 2000, VBS SINK - Urgent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chets

Technical User
Feb 7, 2001
GB
Does anyone know how to get the email disclaimer onto an Exchannge 2000 server?
I have downloaded a VB script which is supposed to be a sample but cant get it to work, any help will be massively appreciated.
Ben.

did you ever find a solution? I cannot get my outlook clients mail to get the disclaimer attached to them.

I've been trying to use imsext.dll on an NT 4.0 server running Exchange 5.5. Unfortunately, after I register the dll, IMS won't start. Anybody had this problem?

Debie,

Check the FAQ in this forum and make sure you have followed everything exactly. Have you restarted, and if so what error msg do you get on the IMS?

Yes, I followed the directions exactly. I stopped IMS service and it would not restart. The error msg was that the dll was unrecognized. Any ideas? Sounds to me like I need an older version of imsext? I'm running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 Server. I got the file from the Back Office 4.5 Resource Kit. If Exchange was orginally installed using Back Office 4.0, would that be the problem? If so, is there a solution? Thanks for your help.

chets,

Afaik the only way of getting deisclaimers on Exchange ver 2000 is by usng 3rd party software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back