Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Discaliamers between Organisations

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsnotmyfault

IS-IT--Management
Apr 2, 2002
GB
Background:

I work in a company which is currently splitting into four distinct organisations. We currently each have our NT domains, in which we run our Exchange 5.5 servers (seperate organisations). They are connected currently via the same physical network (there are no firewalls or external links between these organisations at present). The links between each organsiations' Exchange servers would be direct and not via the Internet.

I'm an IS manager with a reasonable technical awareness (not an Exchange technican).

Question:

Is is possible to automatically insert an email disclaimer into emails that are sent between these Exchange Organisations?

Thanks in advance,

PM.

There is a .DLL file extension in the Exchange Resource Kit called IMSEXT.DLL. You could try this one out. It's only possible to have one disclaimer, so if you need 4 different disclaimers i dont think this free addon will solve your problem.

You can also check these sites out for software that can be purchased for solving this problem:
- 139$
- 75$
- -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back