Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Disappearing ZEN Pushed icons upon logoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2001
US
I'm supporting 5 Metaframe Servers. The servers are loaded with Microsoft TSE SP5, Metaframe SP1. The Netware servers are running Netware version 5.0 SP3 ZEN for Desktops 2.0. I have client 4.71 installed. Here are the problems.
1. When 1 user logs in and a other user logs in every thing is fine. But when 1 user logs out all the users attached to the metaframe server loose their push desktop icons threw ZEN (We have ZEN putting shortcuts to applications on the server and we use ZEN to push it to the users desktop.). Sounds like a registry key is being removed everytime someone logs out. Novell Support does not have no idea ?
2. When you go into groupwise 5.5 the attachment is see threw?. I know it has to do with the mfc42.dll file. But I am not sure what version & size to use. This file fixes it if you are using Novell Client 4.6. But I am on 4.71 and I don't want to go backwards ?
Thankyou for all your help.
Raymond - viper1link@aol.com (Citrix Administrator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back