Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Disappearing message in Thunderbird

Status
Not open for further replies.

philrock

Programmer
Jan 29, 2004
US
I'm using Mozilla Thunderbird as my email client. This morning I received a message from Jim Jacobs, a regular correspondent of mine. His message was in response to a message I sent him 11/25/2007, 8:49 am. His message was dated 11/25/2007, 5:45 pm. His message is not visible in my Inbox unless I type some part of his name in the Thunderbird "Subject or Sender" text box. The only reason I caught it is that it was briefly visible right after it downloaded. There are only 239 messages total in my Inbox. I have never experienced this before. There have been no recent changes to my configuration. It's very likely that there have been recent changes to Jim Jacobs' configuration, but this behavior still seems quite bizarre. Makes me wonder how many other emails I might have missed. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back