Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

disappeared my dreamweaver folder ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIS
Jul 15, 2005
US
I'm beginner,

My harddrive is dust and it disappeared my dreamweaver folder on my desktop but I still have my site. How do I copy everything on-line and I'll paste it in my dreamweaver folder on my desktop by using cute ftp?

There are 2 easy solutions!

1. As an IT professional you will naturally have full current backups - just reinstall your DW and restore the data from backup

2. Alternative - fire up DW, setup your site remote details again and do a GET from the Files window

I notice that you have asked quite a few questions and have only acknowledged one answer. If you are not getting the answers that you need as a professional read faq222-2244 carefully to see how to get better answers. If you are getting helpful answers read faq222-2244 to see how (and why) you should acknowledge them.

You're welcome! [smile]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back