Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Disable Paging Announcements 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2002
CA
I was wondering how I can disable paging announcements just on one set. In other words I don't want to hear the pages! I know it's do'able so I'm hoping someone here knows how.

Thanks,

James

You have to go into Admin programming. Feature **admin password admin. In there go next until you get to Capabilities and Show that. Go next to Set Abilities and press show. Enter the ext that you want to disable the paging for. Go next until you get to Page Zone and change that to None.

If you can`t get in using Feature **admin, you probably have a different software version and you will have to follow these steps. Feature **config password admin. It will come up Terminals and Sets. Show that and enter the ext. Show that ext and go next to capabilities and press show. Go next until you get to Page Zone and change that to None.

In case you don`t know how to navigate, when you enter the programming, three LED`s will light up. A fourth light up when you enter a topic but below is what each means.

Heading Show
Back Next

Good luck
Schlum

Nice! thanks for the quick response, much appreciated. Now I don't have to hear the MEHHHHH ...call reception 500 times a day!

Thanks again,

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back