Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DirectX

Status
Not open for further replies.

snorkle

Programmer
Apr 10, 2001
US
when ever i use directx, when i go back to visualbasic IDE, somehow i have changed the size of the vb ide window. i have to hit the restore button, then maximize it. This isn't a terrible problem, but i don't know if it will change other windows as well if i decide to give this game to someone.

thanx :)

-snorkle

If you're doing FULL_SCREEN and changing the screen resolution it may be causing a problem? I find that at times with DirectX closes and returns back to me, my Start Menu bar is moved from the bottom where its suupose to be. You see, I set Dx for 1024x768 but my desktop is set for 1280x1024. At times when I return it seems to still figure the screen size is 1024x786, though the wallpaper and mouse know better. Strange. I don't have a solution to your problem yet. I'm working on it myself, but isn't all that important yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back