Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Director "Stage" Viewability (Ignore post beneath this one please!) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProWannabe

Technical User
Aug 5, 2003
AU
When I open up my file within Director, the stage size is 800x600 pixels but my computer resolution is set to 1024x768 screen size...
The question is: why is it that when I view my stage, there are both vertical and horizontal scroll bars present also? For some reason, I cannot view the 'complete area' of the Stage and so I have to scroll up/down and left/right (across) to view other areas of the stage??
The stage is smaller than my monitor screen size, so shouldn't i be able to view the stage at a full size without having to scroll to see the other areas of the stage??
I really hope that this makes some sense, thanks for reading this!! :)

You can drag the corner of the Stage window to display the entire Stage.

Whatever the Stage size you set, scrollbars will be there, so that you have access to "off the stage" region (sometimes you'll need to place your Sprite outside the Stage).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back