Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

'Direct Selection' outline color

Status
Not open for further replies.

g8rdan23

Technical User
Apr 2, 2010
US
I was messing around with indesign yesterday and accidentally changed some of the default settings and would like to change them back. The most important thing is the color of the outline for a 'direct selection' object. It used to be a color, like blue, but not it is white and I can't see it or the endpoints to resize the image. Does anyone know how to change the color?

Thanks!

Hi

I looked but I can't find anyway to change the colors of the direct selection out line. There are options for many of the other grids etc. but not for that.

You may have to reinstall or find a way to set everything back to the default settings.

If you do reinstall run something like CCleaner to remove registry entries between removal and install so you will be getting a really clean set up.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back