Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Direct Emails Not Being Sent When Done via Marketing List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvsql

Technical User
Apr 3, 2003
CA
This used to work but has stopped working over the past month or so. I've been able to replicate the issue with my CRM user (full admin) so it's not any sort of CRM access/rights issue. I've also replicated the issue using the webclient on the same workstation using 2 different windows accounts, so it's not that. The Direct Email is the same and being sent from the email so it's not that either.

Create a marketing list with 3 people in it. Go into Contacts > Advanced Find > Marketing List, then select Marketing list again, then enter the ML.
Click Find to list all 3 contacts (you have to do as a ML becuase you can't send to 3 separate contacts at once that span multiple pages).
Select the 3 contacts then click on the Direct Email and send a template. This used to send it to all 3 but now it sends to NONE.

If you send to each one by itself from the contacts lists, using the same template and from email account, they get sent.

What could possibly be causing this?

I'm running CRM 4.0 on premise latest rollup. Using webclient to rule out Outlook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back