Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Digital trunk, clock malfunction (slip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanpham_imported

Technical User
Nov 26, 2011
VN
Hi, everyone!
My MD system has got alarm code 274 "digital trunk, clock malfunction (slip)" as the following:

CLASS: 2
274 DIGITAL TRUNK, CLOCK MALFUNCTION (SLIP)
DATE TIME ALP NOIF UNIT EQU BRDID INF1
11JUN17 16:26:15 2 16 SLP60 001-2-40-00 57 258

11JUN17 16:28:20 3 15 SLP60 001-1-00-00 57 257

11JUN17 16:37:28 4 16 SLP60 001-0-00-00 57 256

I reset TLU76 card and changed it but there is still above alarm.
And my transmision system has not got alarm, so line is good.
How to resolve this problem?
Please help me!
Best!

Dear INLSP05!
I created scexi command that you worte:
SCEXI:FEML=1-0-00-0;
Every day, I continue mornitoring alarm above
Thank for your help
Brs!

Problem is continue ?? Trace a isdn call
Stisr;
Stuni:lim=x, unit=slp60;
Sttsi:tri=1;
Create a call.....
Sttse:tri=1;
Open log file
Strap:tri=1;
Then send file here.

Trace of a call in SLP60 will not help here. Synchronisation is a physical thing which will not show up in an SLP60 trace; it will show up on a trace of GAR but only when the command is entered or a change of state occurs on the synch source. The selected board will apply an 8KHz pulse to the FRSY line on the backplane to clock the LSU.

If the problem is still there you must identify the best interface to receive sync from. This is not necessarily the first but it should be one which connects to a public network. If you have a private network a synchronization plan must be designed.

Assuming that all three TLU76 interfaces connect to the public network any of them can be the first priority but it is probably logical to select 001-0-00-00 as FEML, you can improve the resilience by assigning 001-1-00-00 as SEML and 001-2-40-00 as TEML.

Take a look at this to get an idea of how this works

Dear Inlsp05, himdp!
Sorry you, today i return this thread! My MD is working very well after using SCEXI:FEML=1-0-00-0; MD hasn't got alarm above, now. I don't need to trace a ISDN call.Thank a lot!

Hi lanpham, it is good when a fix is proposed for the question poster to respond and confirm the fix as you have just done.[thumbsup2]

This helps others with the same problem to know that a proposed solution works. Sadly, too many posters accept the advice without reverting with the result. Well done for finishing this thread correctly

Dear Himdp!
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!
I close this thread at here, please.
See you next thread, please.
Brs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back