Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Digital Station Loop Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellamoet

MIS
Aug 24, 2005
CA
Hello all,

I am having a an issue with a brand new BCM 400, 4.0 software. I keep receiving a critical error in the alarm panel, the alarm ID is 247, the description is "Core Telephony - Digital Station Loop Error". Can anyone help with this? Is there a document available somewhere describing these cryptic errors and how they can be resolved? The BCM offers a useless error description, advising to check that the existing sets are working.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Do you have any older 7310's with BLF's on it? If so then make sure they are higher than release 4 or you will get this error.

HI QuestNet,

I have the same alarm on my BCM400. Is your problem solved ?

Thanks

French Technical Engineer

That error is common when you have older rls phones, it is not going to hurt anything and I have found the the phone still functions, it would be nice if the error message identified the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back