Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Digital Set Display CP Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL1M1

Technical User
Feb 10, 2005
GB

I have a CP Server networked over IP Trunks, locally I have 3904's showing on display Play/Stop/Last etc when accessing CP, but the remote sites digital sets when accessing CP don't get the CP Displays on their 3904's.

I have a manager that likes the cosmetics so I have checked All their profiles/templates and they have the same settings my question is, How does one make this available for the remote 3904's to display the same CP options when accessing CP.

Your help is much appreciated but I suspect that it is a simple case of local functionality??

Cheers !!

I am beginning to think it might be a network restriction, Dchannel config or Patch on CPilot??

Appreciate any suggestions Guys!!

Cheers !!

I do know it "can" work over IP trunks, so I would agree it may be a restriction of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back