Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Digital Photo RAW Processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfaulkner

Programmer
Oct 13, 1998
US

What is the best way to convert several RAW (Canon D10) photos to JPG format? I know that occassionaly I will want to give specific photos more attention, but in general it will be a mass conversion.

Thanks for any help or leads in the right direction :)

Craig

what you want to do is create an action in the actions palette and record what you would want to do to the photos. then on the file menu, automoate, batch. then choose the action you recorded and apply it to the folder or files

Thanks! I will give that try. I though that there may be some batch processing from the browswer too.

Craig

cfaulkner - what a version of photoshop are you using? Also have you tried the software that came with your canon camera? I have a digital rebel and I use the file view software and if i reemmber I can convert numerous photos at the same time. Also another nice program is C1 from ( The direct link for the dSLR programs are
But I use the software to get fast conversions.

Another popular program is BreezeBrowser:::

Good Luck

-B.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back