Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Digital Door phone BCM 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan1765

Programmer
Jan 6, 2013
CA
I've got a customer with a digital door phone on a bcm3.0 system. Everything was working fine until I installed an expansion with a ds32.

Setup as follows. Door phone dials HG with a bunch of sets. Whomever answers presses 6 to open the door.

At first the new sets on the expansion would not send the 6 tone/signal back to the main and they could not open the door. I moved the door phone to the expansion unit and it seemd to clear things up. Now however the same person on the expansion is having intermitant issues with the door opening. Sometimes works sometimes doesn't. Everyone on the main unit is fine.

The system hasn't been patched in quite some time so I think as a default I'll be doing that. Wondering if anyone else has seen this or has any other ideas?

Thanks!

Try another 32 if you have to prove if hardware or not.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back