Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Digit Handling Problem - Incoming Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirArthur

Technical User
Nov 17, 2008
AT
Dear all,
I have a problem because of the Digit Handling overlap/overlap of a trunk group, I am not able to delete or insert a number on the ch int-call-handling-treatment. How can I solve this problem?
Is it possible over the ars digit-conversion to manipulate the incoming numbers?

You'll need to change the digit handling to enbloc/enbloc to be able to use the incoming call handling treatment. The ARS digit-conversion is for outgoing and not incoming unfortunately.

Hi SirArthur,

Since we use locations, incoming calls on "overlap" trunks are handled in the ars digit-conversion table for specific location, all incoming calls are simply prefixed with ars access code on trunk.
You could do so even without locations, but it would most certainly cause some mess in your ars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back