Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Difficulty configuring Order Printers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crespo

IS-IT--Management
May 8, 2019
UG
helloz,

Am having issues installing multiple order printer. the setup is of a bar with about four revenue Centers but all have almost the same products, so i created the print class as Dispense Items Printer and linked it to all the kot printers of the different revenue centers the went to Devises - User workstations - Order devices and allocated the printers to the different workstation in the same way they are distributed in the different revenue centers allowing them to only print with KOT printer in the revenue center they are operating. But the challenge come when i try to pos an item say a soda like Coke, it will print on all the KOT printers for all the different revenue centers even where its not assigned. am puzzled. Thanks in advance for the help. Am using Micros res 3700 5.6 0 0

And secondly anyone with a manual of Product management setup, i will be glad thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back