Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Different page orientation in same report

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdm1

Programmer
Feb 4, 2002
US
In a 2 page report, is it possible to have the first page print landscape and the second page print portrait orientation? If so, this would allow for duplex printing rather than printing the first page, reinserting and printing the second page. This second page would also have to be a second report which I would like to avoid doing since both pages are personalized and the chance for mistakes, that is the first page address does not match the one on the second page. Will gratefully accept any suggestions. Thanks

take a look at acprintorientation

Ian Mayor (UK)
Program Error
9 times out of 10 I know what I'm talking about. This must be my tenth reply.

ProgramError, genomon,

thank you for your tips. however, looking at acprintorientation and the printer settings article i still don't see a way of changing orientation page-by-page. it didn't work for report header (portrait) - detail (landscape) -- it responds to the Printer.Orientation command by setting orientation for the entire report.

report header (portrait) - detail (landscape)

You can't print sections differently, but you can print pages differently by using a series of print commands, each referencing a range of pages.

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Me neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back