Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Difference with QM et WFO Management 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

allanebol

Technical User
Jan 8, 2012
FR
Hi,

Just one question, somebody could tell me the difference between WFO and QM ?

best regards

Technically they are the same thing. WFO workforce optimisation is a suite of products i.e recording, QM, Cust feedback, WFM, Analaytics, coaching, scorecards, Reporting etc that combined can be used to "optimise" agents performance.

WFM workforce management is used to allocate shifts, shift patterns, manage timeoff/holiday, campaigns and adherence (to see if agents are doing the activity assigned to them i.e if they are on outbound they are not receiving calls or not ready)etc.

QM quality manangement is an app that allows a supervisor to evaluate an agents performance during a call or activity. You will create an evaluation form with a series of questions (did the agent use the correct greeting, was he/she polite etc) and then mark a call recording to generate a score. This score can then be used for reporting or fed into coaching and if an agent is weak in a certain area they will be assigned a lesson based on the weak score.

Have a look at or who are by far the best two vendors out there for more info.

Biglebowskis Razor - with all things being equal if you still can't find the answer have a shave and go down the pub.

one other question, if it's possible ?

Could you install in the same server QM and WFO ?

Verint have 3 different versions:

v7.8 (legacy witness) Not sure but you should be able to as they use the same DB for enterprise manager. You probably won't be able to go above 1000 users though due to performance issues.

v10 (legacy verint) No they will have to go on seperate servers.

v11 Yes it's called a consolidated or level 1 server.

Biglebowskis Razor - with all things being equal if you still can't find the answer have a shave and go down the pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back