Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Did you know this 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumGuy

Instructor
Apr 2, 2007
GB
Phone manager.

The number of licenses available and the number still free can be checked through any running copy of Phone Manager. The licences are unique to the serial number of the Feature Key dongle being used by the IP Office system.

To check the number of unused licenses:

Select Help > About Phone Manager.

Hold down the Ctrl and Shift keys. Click the software version number. A list of licenses is shown.

ACA - IP Office Implement
ACS - IP Office Implement
ACE - IP Office Implement
ACI - IP Office Implement

I'll be damned

Worth a star for that

Here goes my Top position (Sigh)

ACA - IP Office Implement
ACA - IP Telephony
ACS - IP Office Implement (Aug 30th)

Platinum Guy was waiting for a rainy day to pull this Star Worthy thread out.

Sorry, old news for me but helpfull for all here who did not know.
I will reveil another "hidden" option:
Ever tried to open more then one PhoenManager on the same PC? By default it will not work, add the following as a startup option in the starup link : -many
Now you can run as many PhoneManagers as you like on one PC.
Ideal for simulating a Terminal or Citrix Server.

I knew both of those

Smug!!!!

Take Care

Matt
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Good one PlatinumGuy. Have a star.

Any other tricks you would like to share?

Here is a star, if I have to keep giving these out, I will never return to reign of chaos at the top, LOL.

Actually, with all you guys who have had training classes, and certifications with the ACA,S,E,I's I am happy to even be on the board, let alone worry about my position. I really should take a class or two and get some letters to put behind my name on my business cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back