Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DID ringing on specfic keys, stumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats14

Technical User
Oct 1, 2003
US
I usually work on Samsungs, ShoreTel and Nortel, so of course my boss has me trying to program a Vodavi!!!
I beleive it is a STSe

I have figured out (somewhat) how to assign a line to a key, but how do I assign a DID to a key? This company at one time, had 6 POTS lines, which were on all the phones, but only actually rang at certain stations. They have since installed a PRI, taking the POTS lines away. The last vendor (which did not do well, so the customer wont use them anymore) assigned Park keys to buttons 1,5, and 9, so when they get a incoming call from the main DID (8000, last four digits) they have to park the call, then page the intended party. They dislike this greatly. So, all I want to do is get rid of those and place the main DID on buttons 1,5, and 9. then stick them on all the phones, since they want the old POTS feel. Can I put 3 appearances of the main DID on everyones phone? The DID I want to place is assigned to Route 090, any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back