Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

did number on outside call

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensey

Programmer
Sep 10, 2003
US
Hello to you all..

Its been a wile. My thread is this one. I have a nortel BCM 400 installed with 1 T1 cad configured as PRI trunk. I can make out side calls, but we need that the person that we are calling see My number not the main one.

Example.. My did number id 4820, my main number i 7534800, and that is the number that the person that i am calling is seeing.

Any ideas. Thanks.

Navigate to:

Services>Telephony Services>System DNs>Active Sets

Open up your set and highlight Line Access. One the right hand side, in the field marked Public OLI number, enter in the phone number you want displayed.

Even with OLI set to reflect your DID number, the telco may be sending out the main number, overriding whatever you specify in OLI. If after making the change on your end it is still showing the main number, that's likely the case and you'll have to notify them to pass your OLI. Keep in mind that the telco settings will apply to the PRI, not just your number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back