Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DID CARD on a 1232TD NOT WORKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbonjani

Technical User
Feb 28, 2003
KW
Iam connecting a DID card (KXTD185Hk) on a KXTD1232 with proms P211L for the first time.I cannot get incoming/outging calls.The card is connected on the slave unit.I have configured the exp card as BD.(not sure).Before I continue with my assignment what tones shall I expect on the exchange line positions connected to the DID card.Is it just silent or what..?I seem not to get any tones&ringing.

The customer has DID number eg 78664000 as from previous PABX supplier meaning that 4000 was ringing on the s/board and I intend to use the switchboard and a few extensions as destinations(I intend to use the tranfer table )

i may be wrong but i think the did card needs to go
on the master cab!

also make sure you put the screw thru it i know for a fact that that card grounds off that screww!

I tried it on a single cabinet, problem still there.Iam taking out a Sopho is 3000 and the DID lines seem to be working fine on a Sopho

what the heck is sopho?were are you the usa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back