Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DID Call Display on T1 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

britten

Programmer
Oct 21, 2004
CA
I recently installed an SX200 ICP with an NSU for my T1 trunks. The customer would like their DID number sent for caller ID. I know this is possible with ARS-Digit Mod and IMAT, but I can't figure it out. Can anybody help?
Thanx

You can't use IMAT for T1, only PRI, so I am not sure how it would be done. You can send out the extension number in ARS using modified digits *6 I think, but that would only send out the 3 or 4 digits and the CO would have to accept them. T1 is rare here in Canada, everyone uses PRI.

Sorry I meant PRI. I think IMAT has its own "Digit Mod" in that you can add and delete the numbers going out on a digital trunk, I just dont get how it works. Thanx

In the 200 in form 22 you put *4000*6*4 into the mod table.
In IMAT you need to program the extension ranges in outgoing CPN Setup. The you need to go into outgoing call characterisitics and select the trunk CPN tables. In there you activate the extension ranges that should send out caller ID. Hopefully this is enough to get you going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back