Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DID ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE URL IN ALOHA?? PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tikky212

MIS
Oct 12, 2011
I'm in big trouble again, I just got a call from Heartland saying that Visanet is deleting the old URL so we won't be able to process the credit card longer. They gave me the new URL but I have no idea how to change it. Did you know by any chances?

Thank you for you time

Tikky

If you are configuring Aloha to authorize credit cards via Heartland (using Visanet emulation), then you must add the following value to the [Visanet] section of the Edc.ini in order to define Heartland’s IP host and restart Edcsvr.exe (Edc Server):

IPHost=httpsprod.secureexchange.net

In EDC versions 6.0 and higher, Heartland Payment Systems uses Visanet emulation, so configure this using the Visanet processor in Aloha. In EDC versions 6.3 and higher, Visanet defaults to SSL2 (SSL over TCP sockets). In order to revert to SSL1 (HTTPS), add the line "USEHTTPS=1" to the EDC.INI in the [VISANET] section.

In EDC versions 7.0 and higher the Visanet processor does not support SSL1 (HTTPS). You must add / update the following values to the [Visanet] section of the Edc.ini in order to define Heartland’s SSL3 IP host / port and restart Edcsvr.exe (Edc Server):

USEHTTPS=0 (Recommended to remove the setting entirely)

IPHost=sslprod.secureexchange.net

IPPort=22342

Hi, thanks for the respond. My edc version is 5.3 and I don't have access to configure.
I try to log in with the magic number but still. it doesn't work.

please advise.
Tik

You will actually be editing the EDC.INI file in the EDC folder under Aloha.

But first make a backup copy of you ini file.

Cheers,
Coorsman

What's the majic number? How to get it? I wanna try it I have the same problem . Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back