Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dialogic Voicebrick Development Package software needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duaneness

Technical User
Apr 12, 2001
US
Just picked up a used Stratagy Voicebrick. Found docs on-line, but need the software to reprogram. I found several old posts here, where people were able to provide a copy, but they were all at least 10+ years old.

So if you have the software and are willing to share a copy, please let me know.

Thanks all!

- Duaneness

Sharing software is not legal, I get that. Can anyone point me to a website from which I can acquire the software?

TIA -

- Duane

Dialogic Voicebrick or Stratagy Voicebrick?
Model number of hardware?

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Strategy voicebrick. Don't have the model number with me right now....

- Duaneness

It might be one in the same.

Either way looks like you need the software that is included in the "package" and is called Datalight ROM-DOS

You can also just use Hyperterminal or alike to connect to the unit via a Null Modem cable.

Also check out as they have some knowledge on the product but may want to wait for a reply a little while while they recover from Irma....the fizzled eye just passed over them.

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back