Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dialogic D480JCTT1EW

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtony2976

Systems Engineer
Apr 24, 2020
MX
Hi, everyone.

I was given a D480JCTT1EW card and I need to find out how to use it. But I am completely lost.

I've been looking over the internet for information about this card but I haven't found anything.

The only thing I know it is used on an S8730 server which I have.

Does anyone here know how to use this card?

I'd really appreciate any kind of information.

Regards.

Well, it's a voice T1 card for a server.

Typically those were used in Modular Messaging voicemail systems. MM was sold on S8730s, but S8730s were used for other things too - like Communication Manager - the call server - which would do absolutely nothing but be miserable and probably not boot right if it had a T1 card in it because it's not supposed to go there.

You could frame it and put it up on the wall.
Might make a decent paperweight.

Can be used in other servers also. For more info go to Dialogic's website and look for D480 JCT T1. They tend to separate the parts in the name. The following website also gives some basic info on how it can be used beyond as a paperweight or a decorative sconce. Be warned that ISDN PRI's are going the way of the dodo bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back