Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dialogic/Call classifier success/failure rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2008
CA
Good afternoon,

does anyone know what the acceptable success/failure rate is for answering machine detection by dialogic and call classifier cards? I am also interested in the templates that are being used if you guys are kinda enough to share. I'm a newbie unfortunately. Thank you everyone kindly.

Horton

Hello,

I am looking for similar info related to AMD. How much does the success rate depend on the type of card used and do the latest Avaya system (CM 4, CM 5) use more or less the same type of call classifier cards?

I'm particularly interested if there are any tests results available on the rate of false positives (call answered by human being classified as answer machine). I know this would depend quite a bit on the SIT-Treatment settings, but has anyone come to a good compromise for these settings so as to keep the success rate high and how high?

Any info on this subject much appreciated.

xyz

Hello there... I too am looking to determine the validity of my Call Classifier boards "TN744D"... We have started to use our Avaya to Dial out and had to increase the capacity of our Classifier boards to handle the load of Dials that we are doing.. I was told the each board handles 8 ports " that's 8 Simultaneous calls" we average 80-120 concurrent dials now. so i had to increase my TN744 count to 14. How do i know they are working.. by the Dispositions the agents are reporting.. To much human error.. Is there an Avaya report to account for these Classified Calls?

Thanks

Vega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back