Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dialogic board for Definity Digital?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcopini

Instructor
Nov 22, 2001
NL
Guys (& Gals ofcourse:),

I am looking for the right type of Dialogic board to connect my Definity Prologix digital lines (or ISDN-pri E1)to a PC for recording purposes. I found several software solutions for call-recording which ofcourse need a Dialogic board witch options like CLI, ANI & DNIS etcetera, but I am having trouble finding the right type of Dialogic board that supports Avaya Digital + mentioned features...
Anyone can help?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

Hi Maarten

These boards are used in AVAYA's Modular Messenging product
they are the best option.

Digital Set Emulation Dialogic D/82JCT-U D/82JCT-U
T1-QSIG Dialogic D/240JCT-T1 Span JCT boards
E1-QSIG Dialogic D/300JCT-E1-120 & Dialogic D/300JCT-E1-75

They are dialogic (intel)

Joecom, thanks for you help! I'm pretty new to this whole dialogic thing, so if you could help me out a little:
So if I install let's say The D/300JCT into a Windows machine and properly install all the software & drivers, and I physically connect all the ports to my E1 ISDN Public lines, it will just work? And will my Windows machine receive ANI, DNIS etcetera just like that? Or do I need a CTI server or CDR connection or something for caller information?

Thnx for you help again!

Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back