Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dialing Prefix with micollab softphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

luxmitel

Technical User
Sep 29, 2011
LU
Hi all,
I've un issue that we need to found a workaround :)
when I'm using the micollab PC desktop or the micollab mobile softphone and I make a outgoing call to a external number the micollab add the prefix 0 automatically if the number have more tan 5 numbers. that is configured on the " Micollab Client service configuration" server on the Tab "PBX Nodes" Dialing Prefix.

The problem its, I have more that 80 differents SIP Lines that the users needs to call out on the differents lines. For this they type a prefix with 4 digits before the outgoing number that they are configured in the ARS Digits Dialed table, making the call go out through the good sip line. with the desktop phone it works without any problem but with the micollab application it will add the prefix zero automatically before the client line prefixe.
Is there any astuteness to get around and not put the 0 prefix before the number when we wish?

Exemple:
I want to do a outgoing call using the route with the line 26303030. for that from my deskphone I type 7000 + external destination number and the system will do the call taking the good line 26303030 because the 7000 sent the call through the good route.
at the end the system do 7000xxxxxxxxxxx absorve 4 digits and sent the xxxxxxxxxxx through the line 26303030

With the micollab I type 7000xxxxxxxxxxx and autommatically sent 0 7000xxxxxxxxxxx and the provider do not recognizes the number.
The Prefix Zero its to make call through the principal Line.

thank you all

Looking at your explanation you got a Route in your system with Dialed Digits 7000 pointing to a specific SIP line. Create a new route pointing to the same SIP line and use the 07000 as Dialed Digits to point to it. You now have the option to remove the first digit before the number is send out.

Its working good. thank you.
great job
have a nice weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back