Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dialing Pause in iPECS-MG

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleskuk

IS-IT--Management
Mar 3, 2008
GB
Hi All,

Does anybody knows if we could use "Pause" option when using "Digit Conversion Table"?

I have a situation where the customer is using some low-cost VoIP provider that got local number we need to dial and then it provides a dial tone from their system.

In example, I'm configuring one of the "Digit Conversion Table" so when the users dial 00 the system will dial the appropriate CO group like: 8805 and number 0800123. The problem is because the users usually dial the whole international number at once like: 0015550000 which in my case will translate to: CO Group: 8805 local number: 0800123 and the called number: 0015550000.

I would like to insert few "Pauses" between the 0800123 and 0015550000 so the system will call the access number first, get access to the system, wait for few seconds and send the called number.

Anyone set this on iPECS-MG system?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Ivo

I've opened an IR. E-LG says it's not supported.

Regards,
Ivo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back