Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dialing Paging rout ACOD from outside PBX 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

duncman

Programmer
Feb 17, 2009
CA
I have a paging rout that I allow users to dial the ACOD. I have a CS1000mg and also have Cisco Voip on the same site and dialing plan using CDP. Currently we can 5 digit dial any cisco or Nortel set. Anyone know if there is a way to allow Users on the Cisco side the ability to Dial my Paging rout ACOD.

Check that your paging route has no TARG's against it. You might have to try and set up a dummy number on a ACD queue or Phamtom DN with the NCFW or DCFW set to the paging route.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

No TARG and I tried the ACD NCFW to the ACCOD but I'm just geting fast busy. I thought maybe there was a prompt that blocks or unblocks calls directly ro a Rout ACOD..But not sure.

I've found this which might help below

Unable to access a paging route (Tannoy) over ITG or MCDN Q931 link.

Paging route data block needs the prompt NACC changing from PGNR to PGNU.

Unable to dial over a TIE route to a meridian then out on a Paging trunk to a Tannoy
The facility is not supported via DPNSS

TYPE RDB
CUST 00
DMOD
ROUT 51
DES PAGING
TKTP PAG
NPID_TBL_NUM 0
NACC PGNR Change to PGNU to allow access from a TIE (ITG or Q931) route
ESN NO

All the best

Firebird Scrambler