Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dialing ou of the Aspect switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowmart

IS-IT--Management
Sep 19, 2003
CA
Hi everyone, I'm running version 6.2 I am trying to use a CCT that will basicaly dial from VAR A (14506665555). My question is, Why do I keep seeing Aspect drop the 1 even before executing the steps in my CCT ? Is there some kind of low level parameter that tell Aspect to drop the 1 ? We use to make the difference between the local 450 and long distance 450, but I am running out of space in my exchange table and I have to find a way to just dial it the way the user entered it without checking if it is local or long distance. The users will get use to dialing it the right way in the first place. Thanks!

Ya the aspect strips off the 1 so it can do prefix routing. I don't know of a way to work around this. How many prefixes do you have in your prefix table?

Hi, actualy, we found out that there is no way aruond this. My concern was that we were running out of exchange codes in my exchange code map 1 table. Aspect had to input the extras in the share memories. Until we upgrade, we will have to keep adding them in there!

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back