Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dial Tone difference (AC1/AC2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lapakhora

MIS
Jan 18, 2012
PK
Hi all
I have One system 61c, rls 4.5 installed at main location and another system CS1000 Release 5.5 installed at remote location. Both system are tied using E1. All PSTN/PRI lines are installed at main 61c. I have made AC1 and AC2 at remote 11c so that users may access PSTN lines of main system for dial out. Dialing accross site is OK and also user of 11c are using AC1/AC2 for dialout.
Now they requested that dialtone after AC1 and AC2 should be different, I mean in current setup users are getting same dial tone for both AC1 and AC2.
How can i change dialtone (pattern) after dialing AC1 or AC2? In summary the wants different dialtone for both Ac1 and AC2. Can you please help??

One of my friend gave a configuration as given below but it is not working and i get silent.

What you asked for is a different tone after you dial 9 for AC1. The answer is yes.

In LD 86 ESN block change DLTN to NO.
Then in LD 56
REQ chg
TYPE ftc
TABL 0
SRC yes
SRC1
XTON 3
XCAD 0

<cr> thru all the other prompts.

Still in LD 56.
REQ new
TYPE dtad
DDGT 9
TONE src2
DDGT <cr>

Please help.

Thanks

Look in the NTP under LD 56. There is more information then you can imagine on tones and cadences. I know of no one who has ever changed any of this but I see your need.

I saw some post regarding changing dial tone which we get after dialing AC1/AC2 but these are not clear. Can somebody Help??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back